Our 50 hours Yin Yoga teacher training is an intensive training course. It is a carefully structured teacher training course. It will give you proper understanding of practicing and teaching Yin yoga.
The 100 hours yin yoga Teacher Training Bali will address how Yin Yoga uniquely stresses the meridian lines in our fascia to release deeply repressed emotions that can manifest into a low sense of well-being.
To participate on this 200 hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training, ideally you will be practicing yoga on a regular basis before you arrive in Bali and you will have an understanding of what Yin Yoga and Vinyasa Flow are.
This 300 hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali is our advanced Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course certification. It is for those students who have already graduated in any Yoga Alliance registered 200 hours.
WHAT IS Yin Yoga Teacher Training?
Yoga is that discipline of science which deals with meditating physically, spiritually and mentally and it should be practiced on a regular basis.
Yin Yoga, itself is a Soft, Sacred form of Asana, which Detoxes the Body, cleans the Mind and connects us back with the Soul. From the past few decades, Yin Yoga has become one of the most Favoured style of yoga. There are different aspects in Yin Yoga, which is also helpful in both Personal and Professional ways. In this Yin Yoga teacher training in Bali, people are taught yoga from the Basic to Advanced level. The Natural surroundings, Learning environment and the refreshing Beaches also add on to yoga training. This makes the Mind Reset , Soul Awaken and Body at it’s Natural Aligned place, releasing the external tensions which we face in Everyday Life.
Why should you need Yin YOGA TEACHER TRAINING?
- The yoga enthusiasts who want to learn yoga for themselves and further teach it sometimes or want to make it as their profession.
- For the Yoga studios and School owners
- They want to expand and add to their scope of teaching Yin style of yoga which is getting popular and is very beneficial to their clients.
- They want to understand and explore the subtle positions and energy dynamics of our System.
- Asana – Different groups of Yin yoga
- Five Elements Theory
- Meridians/Energy Channels Theory
- Chakras and Energy Dynamics
- Pranayama and Meditation
- Yogic Philosophy
- he Art of Teaching Yin Yoga accurately.
This Yin yoga school in Bali is One of the most famous Yin yoga training centres in the World. We provide all the necessary and important facilities. It includes Airport transfer, language will be English, and all types of meals are included. All this comes in a package, of around 23 to 26 days. This training also includes various duration courses like yin yoga teacher training Bali, 50 hours yin yoga teacher training Bali, 100 hours yin yoga teacher training Bali, 200 hours yin yoga teacher training Bali, 300 hours yoga teacher training Bali etc. along with Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels. Bookings must be done in advance to avail such facilities and to keep the Groups small. This Yin yoga teacher training Bali also provides Residential facility along with attractive Discounts. These courses give Certificates, which can be used all over the world for teaching criteria. Yin yoga teacher training Bali is also registered with Yoga Professionals UK and Yoga Alliance US. Yin Yoga brings our focus more Inwards, and can be an excellent Bridge towards Meditation, or can be a meditation itself. Therefore, it is advisable to learn yoga professionally and implement it in personal lives and cherish the advantages. Professionally too, Yin yoga training has lot of scope and trainings can be given eventually with proper guidance in your own Studios & Schools.
Become a Parimukti Certified Yin trainer
You are looking for an intensive program that will not only change your teaching skills but you on a deeper level as well
- You are looking for an intensive program that will not only change your teaching skills but you on a deeper level as well
- You are at the point of taking your profession to a higher level
- We offer small class sizes so that each student can receive the individual attention they need in order to grow and thrive during this intense period
- Daily practice of meditation, pranayama, and asana
- Verbal and hands-on adjustments and their benefits and contraindications
- You will be a part of a like minded community of yogis
- You’ll gain an understanding of different chakras and how to address and treat them
- Practices like breath awareness, basic pranayamas, kriyas (cleansing techniques), and mantras will be presented and practiced within the course from the very beginning.
- You want to learn more different types of yoga practice to be able to offer specialized yoga classes
- You are keen to study with a team of highly qualified local and international teachers coming from different schools and backgrounds
- We offer a multi-style program so you will be qualified to teach traditional Hatha, Ashtanga/Vinyasa Flow and Yin Yoga classes
- Study of the asanas and their musculoskeletal alignment
- Scientific background of hands-on adjustments
- Chanting and meditation studies, movement meditations, heart meditations, and buddhist meditations.
Led by Lucy, a 700RYS passionate Yoga teacher and teacher trainer who feels everyone should have the chance to experience to the power of Yin.
ERYT 500. Ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa yoga, Asana yoga, Meditation, Yin yoga teacher, Art of Teaching, Mantra, Philosophy, Anatomy and Alignment…
ERYT 500. Hatha, Hatha Flow, Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Yin Yoga, Art of Teaching, Mantra, Philosophy, Anatomy, and Teaching Skills..
Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher, Hatha Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Mantras, Mudras, Sharing Circle and Self Expression Workshops.
Life changed for him when he found ‘his’ teacher guiding him through heart meditations, conscious breathwork, Hatha yoga & massage techniques.
Avi, His interests primary include Tantra, Non- Duality and practical applications of Meditation and self awareness for self transformation…
SCHEDULE AND PRICES
A COMPLETE LIST OF ALL UPCOMING TRAININGS
Since we have limited seats in most of our residential trainings, the spots are allotted on first come first serve basis. Only confirmed deposit/ payments are allotted a confirmed seat.
Your spot can not be confirmed until the receipt of deposit payments. Please confirm availability before making payments.